Thursday, July 20, 2006

You Have Killed Me













Pasolini is me'
Accattone' you'll be
I entered nothing and nothing entered me
'Til you came with the key
And you did your best but
As I live and breathe

You have killed me
You have killed me
Yes I walk around somehow
But you have killed me
You have killed me

Piazza Cavour,
what's my life for?
Visconti is me
Magnani you'll never be
I entered nothing and nothing entered me
Til you came with the key
And you did your best but
As I live and breathe

You have killed me
You have killed me
Yes, I walk around somehow
But you have killed me
You have killed me

Who am I that I come to be here...?
As I live and breathe
You have killed me
You have killed me
Yes I walk around somehow
But you have killed me
You have killed me

And there is no point saying this again
Yes, there is no point saying this again

But I forgive you,
I forgive you
Always
I do forgive you.


By Morrisey
Image by Luis Royo

3 comments:

Me myself and I, - A.K.A - Tiago said...

You killed me it "saudades", every day i am without you;)

Miss you love.

Catwoman said...

Vim retribuir a visita, gostei do teu espaço...
O meu tempo tem sido limitado, mas vou voltar para ler as outras postagens..

Beijinho

Miauu*

virgem suicida said...

bem.....cm nao percebo nada d ingles....lool
vim so deixar um beijao...

miss you ;)

um beijo****

New Moon Movie Countdown - Twilight Saga

 

Free Blog Counter